How do I add a DNS zone for my domain?
In order to use the DotBlock DNS management, you will want to point your domains' nameservers to the following:
You can create a DNS zone by following these steps:
Important Note: The default template only creates a primary A record, a 'www' A record, a 'mail' A record and a basic MX record assuming mail.domain.com pointing to 127.0.0.1
- Login here: https://billing.dotblock.com/clientarea.php
- Once logged in click the 'DNS' link on the top menu
- On the DNS Management page on the left there is an 'Add new zone' field, type the desired name into the field and click on add zone
- The zone should appear in the overview section on DNS management page. You can then edit the zone per your needs from this point on.
You will NEED to edit these entries to point to the correct IP address after adding a new DNS zone and add any custom entries that you need.
Please contact support if you have any questions!
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your client area at http://cp.dotblock.com 2. Click “Manage Servers” at the...
To re-direct a single site from http:// to https:// or https://www you would add the following...
Disclaimer: This is a simplified guide for recovering from a compromised wordpress installation....
One IP address is provided with the establishment of your VPS account. Should you need to add...
Our cPanel servers come pre-installed with ConfigServer Security & Firewall or 'CSF', which...