1. First you will need to log in to your DotBlock client area, https://billing.dotblock.com/clientarea.php
2. Click “Manage Servers” at the top of the page.
3. Click the “Manage” link next to the server that you wish to VNC to.
4. Click the “Console” icon. Please note that you will need the Java plug-in installed for your web browser for this functionality to work.
If you see an error when loading the Java applet, follow the instructions here.
5. After a few moments, a VNC session to your server is started. You can interact with your server via keyboard, and also mouse if you are running a distro that has mouse support.